My book, The Jericho River, has a beautiful new cover. Romanian artist Andrei Bat has created an image that truly (finally) captures the book’s spirit.
The Jericho River is a novel that uses fantasy to teach the entire history of Western Civilization. It’s won multiple awards, including first place at the London Book Festival and the Next Generation Indie Book Awards. It’s a light, easy way to learn and a unique mind-game, as well as a story about family, adventure, and history.
Alongside the new cover, we’re launching a marketing campaign. Would you help us spread the word? You can:
- Buy a copy for yourself or a for a friend/family-member — anyone, adult or teen, who enjoys mythology, history, fantasy, or literary mind-games.
- Post a review on Amazon or BN.com.
- Rate the book or post a review on Goodreads.
- Forward a link to the book’s Amazon page: http://www.amazon.com/Jericho-River-History-Western-Civilization/dp/0985451726/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8.
- Share or like the book’s Facebook page.
And if you do help, don’t hesitate to let me know, so I can say “thank you”! You can tell me in the comments below.
© 2015 by David W. Tollen. All rights reserved.